Restaurant + Coffee Shop Water Systems
Espresso. Drip Coffee. Ice and Table Water.
When you run a hospitality business, having clean-tasting water for your beverage products is paramount to success, especially if your beverages have specific water requirements.
A flexible restaurant and café water filtration system creates water that’s perfect for all of your needs. Even if you own several locations on different water systems, our filtration solutions will give your beverages a smooth, crisp taste that your customers will notice with every sip.
Talk to our water technicians today for a site visit complete with placement and plumbing guidance, professional installation, and a customer experience second to none!
From small coffee shops to large-scale restaurants, Watermart® offers flexible water treatment solutions for a difference your customers will notice
- 2 stage systems for newer areas and/or smaller establishments. 3 stage systems in older areas and/or larger establishments.
- Feeds ice and drinking water dispensers and is used as a prefilter for the espresso/coffee filter.
- Large quantities of high quality water at a very low price.
- Requires very infrequent service.
- Filters are industry standard size, inexpensive and always available.
- Mounts easily under any cabinet.
- Removes all sediment, chlorine, tastes & odours.
- 5 micron filtration to remove even the finest particles.
- Chlorine reduction for >12,000 gallons.
- All components are NSF tested and certified.
- Dimensions: 2 stage: 16”W x 9”D x 14”H. 3 stage: 24″W x 9″D x 14″H.
The water required for coffee & espresso machines is different from virtually any other application. These machines require:
- Some minerals (commonly known as Total Dissolved Solids or TDS) – but they shouldn’t have all the minerals that exist in most tap water.
- Some hardness (this is usually measured in grains per gallon) – but again, not all the hardness that exists in most tap water.
- A neutral or slightly alkaline pH
- A very small amount of sodium
The Watermart Bestmax or Bestprotect Coffee and Espresso filters achieve all of these requirements.