WANT TO MAKE GREAT COFFEE? WATER QUALITY MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE!
- Water quality can make the difference between a mediocre cup of coffee and one that creates a regular customer.
- Great tasting table water is a small, marketable difference that can distinguish you from the competition.
- Espresso and ice machines have very specific water requirements.
A Scalable Watermart Restaurant and Cafe Water Filter System system creates perfect water for all of these needs.
FROM A SMALL PICKUP COFFEE SHOP TO A 50 TABLE RESTAURANT
You’re in a different neighbourhood with a different water supply. You have a different number of tables, a different number of coffee, ice or espresso machines and different installation space considerations. Restaurant and cafe solutions have to be scalable.
STEP 1: THE WATERMART 2 OR 3 STAGE HIGH CAPACITY FILTER SYSTEM
- 2 stage systems for newer areas and/or smaller establishments. 3 stage systems in older areas and/or larger establishments.
- Feeds ice and drinking water dispensers and is used as a prefilter for the espresso/coffee filter.
- Large quantities of high quality water at a very low price.
- Requires very infrequent service.
- Filters are industry standard size, inexpensive and always available.
- Mounts easily under any cabinet.
- Removes all sediment, chlorine, tastes & odours.
- 5 micron filtration to remove even the finest particles.
- Chlorine reduction for >12,000 gallons.
- All components are NSF tested and certified.
- Dimensions: 2 stage: 16”W x 9”D x 14”H. 3 stage: 24″W x 9″D x 14″H.
STEP 2: VERY SMALL, SMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE BWT BESTMAX OR BESTPROTECT COFFEE AND ESPRESSO FILTERS
The water required for coffee & espresso machines is different from virtually any other application. These machines require:
- Some minerals (commonly known as Total Dissolved Solids or TDS) – but they shouldn’t have all the minerals that exist in most tap water.
- Some hardness (this is usually measured in grains per gallon) – but again, not all the hardness that exists in most tap water.
- A neutral or slightly alkaline pH
- A very small amount of sodium
The Watermart Bestmax or Bestprotect Coffee and Espresso filters achieve all of these requirements.